Christian in Moulin Rouge sang , “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” and it is so. Love from our family , friends and that special someone. I have always been lucky to be on the receiving end and surrounded by loads of loving friends and family. It wasn’t till I met him that I really learnt to love. According to Google Maps , we are about 12,000 km apart and probably further now. So I cherish every single moment with him , our short get togethers which hopefully will not stay for long. Even when we fight, argue and have unpleasant moments, I still cherish it . It was through these moments that we grew and learnt to understand each other. Now that we are apart, I relish the memories. One of the moments I will never forget was when I fell sick and he cooked for me. His specialty recipe. Maybe it’s not the tastiest pasta recipe in the world but the love and concern with it made it uber yummy. So I dedicate this post to the man who taught me about love and I look forward to many more wonderful moments with him.
100g whole wheat spaghetti (cooked till al dente)
1 medium sized chicken breast ( cubed )
1 yellow bell pepper (diced)
1 yellow onion (diced)
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
One tablespoon EVOO
1) On the bottom of each tomato , use a knife to cut a cross
2) Bring a pot of water to a boil and place the tomatoes in it . Leave it for around three minutes and you should see the skin of the tomatoes peeling off. De-skin all the tomatoes. Dice the tomatoes.
3) Pour one tablespoon of EVOO in a heated pan and throw in the diced onions. Fry it till soft before adding the yellow bell pepper and tomatoes.
4) Add in the cubed chicken breast and let it simmer for about 8 minutes till the tomatoes and pepper turns soft. Stir in the cooked pasta.
5) Stir it for a about two minutes before pouring in the grated cheese
6) Share the love!